- 『 』wins if they're able to escape for 1 hour without getting caught.
- Out of all Flügels participating in the game, there are 46 Flügels who each have a Katakana syllable somewhere on their body. After tagging a Flügel in that spot, they are able to obtain their syllable. Syllables can be combined into words and materialize according to 『 』's will.
- The Flügels are not allowed to use their teleportation.
- 『 』 are to hold hands throughout the game and each of them will get 1 wing.
- The terrain of Avant Heim shall be morphed into which 『 』 could move around freely.
- The game shall start 5 minutes after 『 』's departure, allowing them to familiarize with their wings.
- Hole (アナ, Ana)
- No Trespassing (トオサヌ, Toosanu)
- Accelerate (力ソク, Kasoku)
- Reverse (マワス, Mawasu)
- Steam (ユゲ, Yuge)
- Nude (ラ, Ra)
- Breast Grope (ムネモメ, Mune Mone)
- Field Cannon (ヤホウ, Yahou)
- Cleave (セツダン, Setsudan)
- Mini (ミ二, Mini)
- Pass Through (へル, Heru)
- Blood (チ, Chi)
- Light (ヒ, Hi)
- Continue to live with restraint (
縛りプレエデこの世を生きろ, Shibari Pure Ede Kono Yo Wo Ikiro)
|Chess • Materialization Shiritori • Existence Othello • Love or Loved 2 • Dream Dating Sim • Oracle Card • Tag • Sugoroku • Great War Simulator • Labyrinth Of Tribulation • Spirit Arms Battle|