Oracle Card is a game primarily used between Elves. Essentially, it is a card game used by Elves in order to duel with each other. Fiel and Chlammy played 4 rounds against Ron Barthel during the events in Volume 5.
- Each player starts with the same set of cards, the 22 Major Arcana from a tarot deck;
- Each turn a player chooses two cards and puts it face down on the table;
- Both players reveal their chosen cards at the same time, and if there's a combination between the chosen cards in scrolls(the two cards of player A will combine in a scroll, same goes for player B).
- Each scroll will be "used" against the other player, and each player has to defend himself.
- After 11 turns (all cards have been played) the players choose to keep going or resign.
- If there's no resignation, the player that can no longer continue due to "injury" will be the loser.
- Strength & Chariot - Knight of Honor
- Summons a Knight in full armor
- The Fool & The Lovers - Falling Down
- Summons a half-nude maiden
- The Moon & High Priestess - Double Shadow
- Dodges the Opponent's Attacks and spins them against the prosecutor
- Justice & Emperor - I am the rulebook
- Presses through regardless of any status effects
|Chess • Materialization Shiritori • Existence Othello • Love or Loved 2 • Dream Dating Sim • Oracle Card • Tag • Sugoroku • Great War Simulator • Labyrinth Of Tribulation • Spirit Arms Battle|